2/14/10

First Blog, First Baby

This is a year for firsts.  I'm typing up my first blog about our first baby!  Ian and I are really excited about having a baby, and adding a new fan to the Steeler Nation.  :)  We found out right before Christmas, and it was a great surprise!  We had so much fun telling our parents.  On my side the baby will be the first grandchild, let the spoiling begin. On Ian's side of the family, Jaden will have to share the spotlight with his soon to be cousin.


The first 12 weeks have been...well tough.  I don't know why they call it morning sickness, because I was sick and nauseous all day. Thankfully that has past, even though I didn't think the day would come!  Cravings have hit me, and all I want are jalepenos!  The more the better!  I liked them before, but now it's getting out of hand. I finished a jar in a little over a week! Hand me a jar, and I'm happy.   :)


My clothes are getting snug, and come on ladies, that's never fun.  I have to remind myself I have a baby growing inside me, and that's a great thing!  So let the shopping begin!


We get to hear the baby's heartbeat Feb. 26th, and that day can't get here fast enough! 


We're looking forward to sharing our first baby experience with family and friends!  Stay tuned, because there is so much more to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment