2/20/10

Pregnancy with a side of sciatica

13 weeks

Apparently women who are pregnant can have a case of sciatica.  I'm one of the lucky ones!!  My right leg has been hurting like no other, so I've parked myself on the couch and have spent many hours looking at baby websites.  Hopefully it won't last too long.


I went and bought my first maternity pants.  It was an experience.  I can't say they fit too well yet, but I have  a belly band that helps all my pants stay up!  I have to say I'm ready to have my baby belly, and not look like I'm just eating too much chocolate!


I told one of my kiddos parents that I'm pregnant, not telling her not to tell her son.  He came to school the next day with a book for me about pregnancy week by week.  My whole class now knows.  All the girls want me to of course have a girl, and the boys say they hope I'm having a boy.  I'm planning on making this a math activity and graphing their responses.  It's fun to have them somewhat involved.  Plus, when they are misbehaving I just tell them that the baby isn't liking it.  Not saying it works all the time.  :) 


We went to Target the other day and wound up in the baby section.  It was really cute to see Ian looking at all the cribs, strollers, and carseats. He tells me all the time how excited he is, which I love to hear. Next Friday we hear the heartbeat!  It can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/21/2010

    This is so exciting! I LOVE THIS BLOG :) Jessi

    ReplyDelete