3/15/10

Spring Training and the Bump


16 weeks (3/14/10)

Yesterday we went to a Spring Training game.  I'm going to say that baseball isn't going to be our kiddo's favorite sport.  I felt no movement at all, so I think he/she was bored.  Just like his/her momma!  We may have been bored with the game, but we enjoyed the company! 

The baby is moving more, and apparently has mastered the art of yawning.  That's something I'm definitely doing more of these days!!  Even though I'm tired, I'm still having a tough time getting a full nights sleep.  I get sucked into watching infomercials at 3:00 in the morning. 

Jenn is here and we've gone shopping, which is always a good time.  I bought a few maternity tops, which I don't fit into all that well yet, but I will soon enough!  It's been hard finding maternity clothes though, which surprised me.  I've gone to 4 stores and their selections have been very minimal.  Kind of disappointing.  :(
On the bright side, our appointment is in 11 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment