4/20/10

One Pound Man

22 weeks!
                                                         The view from up top!


This week our Max is one pound...at least that's what the books say. With all the back pain, I feel like he's more than a pound! I can't even imagine what it's going to feel like being 9 months pregnant and caring a 7 (hopefully not too much heavier) pound baby around all the time!



We picked out the paint color for Max's room, which was pretty exciting! It's called Tropical Pool, and it's a pale blue. Ian said he should be the one to pick the color, since I picked the name. Not 100% true, but he was so excited about it, I went with it. We started moving things out of Max's room and are putting it in the guest room, which was Ian's "man room." It's hard finding time to get in there and do some work, because we've both been busy with work. I have 22 days left of school. Nope, I'm not counting at all. :) Ian's been busy with the Coyotes, who are in the playoffs. So I feel like we're constantly on the go, and haven't really had time to rest.


We started looking into day cares. That's a process! So many places to see. I went to one yesterday, and loved it. The infant room was cozy, cute, and just being there I knew if we choose this place he would be safe. I know we have until August, but we want to be prepared and not wait until the last minute. I think once we find the place, we'll just know.


We got some exciting news from my cousin Joaquin and his wife Jamie. They are expecting a son of their own in September!! I think he and Max will be best friends, and I'm so glad Jamie and I can share our pregnancy stories with each other!!


Next week I begin my 6 month. Can you believe it?! I feel like just yesterday I'm posting that we're having a baby, and now I'm already going to be 6 months! Meeting Max is just around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment