4/5/10

You Can Look, But Don't Touch

I am 20 weeks today.  Halfway there!  I can't believe I'm already 20 weeks and only have 20 weeks to go!  Time is going by so fast.  Before you know it our little guy will be here.  :)


My growing belly is getting bigger as the weeks go by.  I guess to some people that means, "Touch me!"  I have kiddos who are coming up to me and patting my belly or poking it, because they want to say hi to the baby.  Okay, I know it's cute, and they are kiddos, but I don't want little hands all over me.  I've also had a few adults rub my belly, and it's just weird. I'm going to make shirts that say, "You can look, but don't touch."  :) 


My family was here this past weekend and it was so nice to see them.  My brother and sister are going to be great at being his uncle and aunt. Our little guy's Grandma and Grandpa brought outfits for him.  He is going to be the best dressed little guy.  His closet is filling up nicely. 


Ian and I read Where the Wild Things Are to him last night.  He kicked a few times, which I took as he enjoyed the story.  I think buying books to read to him is in our near future.  Also in our near future, registering for our little man.  Ian with the registering gun...watch out!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/27/2010

    Hi, Jennifer!I'm Aretha. I am Alicia's friend. She told me all about you and your baby. She was really happy that she was going to be an aunt! I congratulate you and Ian and I hope you have a great success with the baby!

    Sincerely, Aretha Janice Deng

    ReplyDelete