5/16/10

1 Kick=Yes,2 Kicks = No

25 weeks and counting :)

Week 25 was an active week for Max.  He seems to be moving around so much more these days and nights. :)  The other night around 9:00, Ian asked if Max was moving.  He had kicked a couple times, so I let Ian know he was moving.  Well, Ian started talking to him, and Max went CRAZY!  He was kicking up a storm.  Ian put his head on my belly and Max kicked him!  It was so funny.  We couldn't stop laughing.  It's like Max was responding to what Ian was saying.  One kick = yes, and 2 kicks = no.  I had to make Ian stop talking to him, so that he would calm down. 

I only have 4 days left of school.  I'm pretty excited about that!  I keep saying I'm ready to part ways with my kiddos, but really I think I'll miss them...at least a little bit.  We're then heading to New Mexico for my cousin, Breana's, graduation.  I'll finally get to see Jamie!  I can't wait to see her pregnant and share stories about what's been going on with our babies and bellies. 

I decided to teach summer school, so I have a couple days of training for that next week.  Then back to  work from June 2nd-30th, which won't be bad.  Let's see how I feel about it in a few weeks though! :)

Ian and I received some very exciting news from our sister, Nicole.  She gave me permission to share this on my blog.  Her and Cleo will be welcoming a baby GIRL in September!!  So Max not only will have Kaylee and Jaxson to play with, but now a Valentine as well!  We are so happy for them!  Ian and I are planning our next trip to Alaska so Max can meet his Auntie, Uncle, Jaden, the newbie cousin, and of course see his Mum-Mum and Pap-Pap.  We're talking about Christmas time....in Alaska....COLD!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment