6/1/10

Shopaholic

I am officially 28 weeks!!  3rd trimester I have been waiting for you!!  Now I go see my doctor every two weeks.  I went last Thursday for my glucose test.  The sugary drink wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting it to be, but I am glad I won't have to drink it again...at least not any time soon.  My results came back normal..112.  Tomorrow I have to go get a shot because I'm Rh-.  I've been poked with needles so much, that it doesn't bother me at all. 

So I've never really been one who likes to shop. I mean, I can always buy books, but I get bored when it comes to shopping for clothes.  Since becoming pregnant though, I have to say I've turned into a shopaholic!!  Only for baby things though!  Ian didn't know how I felt about baby things until this weekend when we were in Vegas visiting friends.  We went to the Nike store and Ian turned into the shopaholic!!  He bought Max baby Jordans.  They are so adorable!  I left him in the store and he comes out with not only the shoes, but some bibs as well!  He also said he wanted to buy him another pair of shoes!  It was cute. :)  We also bought him a few outfits.  Baby clothes are too cute!

I know I haven't put a picture showing my growing belly, but I will soon!  I can hardly wait until I can post pictures of Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment