7/28/10

Tick Tock

                   36 weeks                                          13 weeks...look at the change!       


I'm 36 weeks!  Yay!  After Sundays excitement I was still having contractions.  My mom took me back to the hospital on Tuesday.  I was having contractions, but I hadn't dilated or effaced any more, so they sent me home.  Big ole' BOO to that!  I was told to take it easy though, so that's what I'm doing.  Relaxing and waiting.... I feel like because we were so close to meeting Max on Sunday, all I want is for him to come!  I'm so impatient! 

I go back to work next week.  I cannot believe that the summer is already over.  It went by too fast, and I think teaching summer school helped with that.  My mom, Antonio, and Alicia finished setting up my room for me.  It looks really good, and I'm excited to be back in the class.  How long I get to be back in there is up to the little guy, but I hope I get to meet my new class. 

Tomorrow I have my weekly appointment with Dr. Suarez.  We'll see if there are any changes.  Ian and I also have our last birthing class!  Woohoo!  I guess after that class we'll be considered ready to parent our little man!  I think they even give us a certificate, so if anyone questions our parenting skills I'll pull out the certificate to show you proof!

Our friend Kat is due in a little over a week.  Wouldn't it be funny if Max and Kaylee were born on the same day?  It could happen! 

I'll leave you with this.  I read today that Max is the size of a watermelon.  Think about that......

No comments:

Post a Comment