11/22/10

3 Months...and 2 Days!




Man oh man I cannot believe our baby boy is 3 months!!   He's wearing his onesie that his cousin, Bekah, decorated at my baby shower.  Looking back at his newborn pictures, he has grown so much!! 










This weekend I went to Target and bought Max a new toy.  It's a 3 in one toy that he can lay on his back and play with toys that hang down.  He can do tummy time on it, and it also turns into a tunnel that he can play with once he knows how to crawl.  So cute!!  He loves it too, which is nice because it keeps him busy for awhile here and there.  Saturday we put him on his belly and he rolled over!!  It happened so fast, it caught us off guard.  We tried to record him doing it again, but he wasn't having it. 

So over the past couple weeks I was sick, Max was sick, and now Ian is sick.  It is not fun!!  Moms don't get sick days.  When I was younger and my Mom was sick, she always took care of me even though she wasn't feeling well.  I don't know how she did it, because all I wanted to do was sleep, and I couldn't.  I never realized all she did for me when she was sick, and it makes you stop and think.  Thanks Mom for always taking care of me when you needed someone to take care of you while you were sick.  :)  I think next time I'm sick, I'll pay for my Mom to come take care of me. ;) Haha...just kidding!  That really isn't a bad idea though.....

Wednesday we go to Las Cruces for Thanksgiving.  We'll see how Max does this car trip.  I bought a cd with kid songs, so I think we'll be playing that some of the way.  Goodbye Eminem/Kanye cds, hello lullabies! Max does like Taylor Swift though, so at least I can listen to music I like.  Shoot, I had him trained liking my kind of music before he came into this world.  Hmm....I don't think Ian would like him listening to NSYNC's Christmas cd...he'll never know. I know Max won't tell him!!

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!  If you're traveling, be safe!


Months of Max...so far.

My newborn baby :)
1 month old!!
2 months!!
3 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment