11/26/10

Gobble Gobble

Well Max had his 1st Thanksgiving!!  He was up bright and early yesterday at 5:00.  Thankfully my dad was up a little later and let me go back to sleep for awhile.  We went to my Grandma Grace's for our feast, and of course Max fell asleep right before we got there.  This kid sleeps through important events: meeting Kaylee for the first time, first official hockey game where he met Kaylee for the 2nd time, etc.  So we get to my Grandma's and everyone wants to see him, but they had to look and not touch.  We wanted him to sleep because we knew he wouldn't for the rest of the day.  

Most of the Tenorio Clan was there to enjoy the feast.  My Aunt Trish took pictures of Max and Jax.  Super cute!  Max was in a Santa hat, and Jax had reindeer antlers and a red nose.  At first Max didn't care for his picture to be taken, and daddy swooped in to rescue him.  Once he ate he was ready for his time in front of the camera.  There were some adorable Steelers pictures taken. 

With most of the family there, Jax and Max were the hit of the party.  They got passed around like hot potatoes.  It's funny what people do to make babies laugh.  They have to be thinking how crazy we are, and maybe that's why they laugh.  I had Jax full of smiles and getting so excited!!  Gosh, that little guy is just too cute!!  I can't wait until both Max and Jax are old enough to walk around and play with one another.  :)

We got home around 7:30 and Max was out for the night.  He was up this morning at 3:30, and for a second I thought maybe I would go out and venture into the craziness of shopping.  Eh, that thought went away quick!  I'm sure once Max is old enough to want things that require me to go out on Black Friday, I will turn into one of those crazy people.  Until then I will enjoy sleeping in and staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment