1/31/11

Rocking and Rolling

Max surprised me on Sunday with rolling from his back to his tummy!!  He seems to only be able to do so from his right side, but it's still pretty exciting.  He rolled and then looked at me and laughed!  The best moment!!  I captured his excitement. :) 

This weekend we went on a family trek to Tempe Town Lake.  We took Max for a walk.  He loves being outside.  We had to take a quick stop to feed our boy, but he's such the big boy now that he doesn't need us to hold his bottle anymore.  :(


When we got home Ian was cleaning out his car, so I put Max in the trunk.  He thought we were playing, and was having a great time!  Haha! 


Ian handed Max a basketball that we got for my brother at the Harlem Globetrotters.  He was full of smiles when he got his hands on the ball.  I think we have a future basketball player on our hands!


This coming weekend Max will have another first....VEGAS!!!  He'll also be watching his first Super Bowl in his Steelers gear. :) I'm sure he'll be saying, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."  Stay tuned.....


Here we go Steelers, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment