1/26/11

Slobber Monster

Our baby boy is 5 months!!!  Can you believe it?!  He is growing so fast!  He now is a "big" boy and sleeps in his own crib!  He started last Thursday when he turned 5 months!  That's the deal I made with Ian.  It sounded so easy when I made it, but that night I was a MESS!.  I didn't want to leave him in his room, on the other side of the house, all by his little self.  It made me sad. :(  He did absolutely wonderful though! 







Max Facts:

-He started eating baby food.  We introduced veggies first, because I knew he'd love fruits!  I was right!  He likes carrots, sweet potatoes, squash,  and green beans.  LOVES apples, bananas, pears and peaches.  HATES peas. 

=He has learned to play Peek-A-Boo, which is so flippin' adorable to watch him play.  He'll bring his blanket up over his eyes, and then drop it quickly.  Too cute!  He gets a good giggle out of it as well, which makes us giggle!

=He's teething, which means he's a slobber monster.   The bibs he wears get so soaked throughout the day!  He'll also put anything he can get his hands on, in his mouth.  Watch your fingers!


  Into my mouth it goes!
Tickle, tickle!
<3
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment