2/9/11

What Happens in Vegas......

I have to say our trip to Vegas was a GREAT time!  Max was once again a wonderful little traveler.  We got into Vegas early Sunday morning.  Max and I went to bed while Ian went to gamble a little.  We needed our sleep because Sunday was a big day of us!

We stayed at the Bellagio, which was AMAZING!  The room was beautiful and the bed was so cozy.  Max even had his own snazzy crib brought up for him.  While there we checked out their botanical garden.  It was decorated for the Chinese New Year, and was so pretty.  Max wanted to touch all the flowers! 

Max finally met Kali!!!  I was so excited to see her, because I hadn't seen her since my baby shower.  Max took to her right away, and loved being held by her.  It was too cute!  He was a little stud that day because he was dressed in his Steeler gear.  People stopped to take his picture and there were many "awwwws".  At one point though I was with Max by myself and a Packers fan told me what I was doing to him was child abuse.  I laughed because I thought he was joking.  He then told me he was serious.  Me having Max dressed in Steelers gear was abuse.  Hmm....really? 
We watched the Super Bowl at the Mirage with Ian's cousins Steven and Jonathan.  It was so fun!!  It was so loud in there and surprise, surprise Max slept through it all!!!  He woke up at one point and watched some of the game.  We thought he could sense our excitement and he was screaming and shaking like he does when he sees his bottle.  It was funny!  Sadly the game didn't end the way we would have liked, but we had a great time with family. 

We ended our trip with a little shopping for our boy.  I tell you I'm a shopaholic when it comes to buying stuff for Max!  We got him some clothes, toys, shoes, and a baseball hat for spring training.  He'll be ready come March!!

Max Facts:
*He now rolls from his back to tummy and back onto his back consistently.
*He loves to Skype with his grandparents. (both sets)
*He can now put his toes in his mouth.  One minute his socks are on, and the next he's pulled one or both off!
*He makes friends with anyone sitting behind us at hockey games.  If it's a female he smiles tons and charms them with his baby talk.
*He has a mean grip and loves to pull out my hair, much to my dismay.
*Max is just an amazing little boy who is growing much too fast. We love seeing what new things Max will do each day. Life is good. :)






Hanging around.
Wanna play? 
I believe this is my bed! 
Go Steelers! 
:) 
I wanna touch the flower daddy. 
The Packers fan said what?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment