3/24/11

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!


Good news is Max and I surprised his Daddy with a homemade birthday cake, and some goodies.  Bad news is Max has a fever and is so helpless.  :(  Good news first then on to the bad....


Ian's birthday: So we went to the NCAA games last week as a kick-off to Ian's birthday festivities. Today is Ian's birthday, but we celebrated last night because there is a hockey game tonight.  Max and I made Ian his favorite cake.  Funfetti.  Yum-O!  I thought it came out pretty good if I do say so myself.  :)  I bought these candles to put on the cake.  The box should have said, "Only burn for 5 seconds."  I lit them when Ian got home before he came into the livingroom.  By the time he got to his cake (10 seconds) the candles were half gone!!!  What the heck!  It's the thought that counts.....  Max picked out the card for his Daddy.  When I say he picked out, I really mean he picked out.  I gave him two options: card with monkeys or alligators...he picked the monkeys.  :)  We also surprised him with dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory.  Ian and I went there for Valentine's Day a few years ago.  It was de-li-cious!  Yay for leftovers!

Bad news: Poor Max has a fever.  He went for his flu shot on Tuesday.  He was so good when he got his shot.  Didn't even cry!!  He was also a happy camper when we went to the hockey game that night.  He was also fine all day yesterday.  Then we go to dinner and he didn't really eat his food.  If you know Max, you know he loves his food.  So we thought he probably wasn't feeling good.  When we got home he went to bed, but woke up an hour later burning up.  Poor guy. :(  He had a restless night, which means mommy had a restless night.  Today he's pretty much had a fever on and off, and has been sleeping.  I don't like him being sick, because I don't know what to do for him.  I hope he starts feeling better soon!!!


I <3 my Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment