6/30/11

Grinding

Ah!  It's a sound I cannot take!  It's like nails scratching a chalkboard.  Max has started grinding his teeth.  Eagh, just thinking of the sound makes me shudder.  My lovely friend, Kat, told me what she did for Kaylee when she started grinding her teeth.  So hopefully her suggestions will work.  Luckily I know when Max is going to make that awful sound because he puckers up his lips and makes this cute little face. Then that sound comes out of his mouth and I want to fall to the floor covering my ears.  You may think I'm exaggerating, but seriously, I can't take that sound.

Yesterday we planned to have a pajama day, but it only lasted until 1ish.  We eventually decided it was time to get dressed for the day.  Not that we went anywhere.  We stayed home and played foam letters, Elmo, and some toys that make sounds...you know...the usual.  Max is beginning to stand on his own.  He crawled to Ian, stood up, and then let go of Ian.  He stood by himself for a good 20 seconds or so.  We were so proud!  Then Max started playing with the basketball which put a big cheesy grin on Ian's face.  We had a fun family night, minus the grinding sound.  ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment