6/19/11

Happy Father's Day!!


Happy Father's Day Daddy!!

Well not only is today Father's Day, but my Mom's birthday!!  Happy Birthday Mom!!  I hope you have a great day!  

To my Dad....I'm so lucky I get to call you Dad.  You are such a big part of my life.  Thank you for always taking care of me.  I'm so glad God brought you into Mom's life.  I'll never forget the day you and mom got married, because that's when I got my dad.   :)  I love you! 


<3 Max is lucky to have you as a Grandpa!


Ian,
You my Love are an amzing dad to Max.  He is so blessed to have you as his Daddy.  When he grows up he's going to want to be just like you!  Thank you for making Max laugh, playing with him for hours, making him a bottle in the middle of the night, and most importantly for loving him.  We love you!!

Now for the not so serious/mushy stuff!  The day started off with me making Ian an AMAZING breakfast!  Ha!  Well...I wouldn't saying amazing, but it was made with l-o-v-e!  Then Max handed his Daddy a card that we had made just for today.  It turned out great!  Max also picked out a few gifts for his Daddy that we just had to buy!  We got him a divot tool for golf that was Steelers...naturally.  He also got a #1 Dad Steelers shirt, that he's wearing today!!  Max also thought it would be cool to get his Daddy an iPad....this Max had to talk me into, but once I realized that Max was right and his Daddy would love it, I caved.   :)  I'm also giving Ian full control of the remote today, which means I'll have to watch HOURS of golf.

I hope all you fathers out there have a great day!!!


Wink Burger...well my version. :)

#1 Dad!!


Shirt says it all.





No comments:

Post a Comment