11/24/11

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This time last year Max was just 3 months old.  His Thanksgiving meal consisted of formula.  Yuck.  This year he gets to actually have his first Thanksgiving meal.  Now that deserves a big Yum-O!!  We know that it's not just about the food, but Max doesn't know that yet.  We'll just let him enjoy all the yumminess this day has to offer. :)

So I thought of making this big thankful blog, but really I don't want to get too sappy.  I will just say that I am so very THANKFUL for my family and friends.  All of you mean so much to me, and I'm so blessed that you are in my life.  We may not talk all the time, but know that I think of you. You all are also in Max's life now, so that means something.   :) 

Enjoy your day with family and friends!! 

P.S. Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment