11/25/11

Max's Feast

Max had his first Thanksgiving where he was able to enjoy all the yumminess the day had to offer, and enjoy he did!! 

Max's plate with the works.

These mashed potatoes are really good!

I can't believe I missed all this yumminess last year!

One of the homemade pumpkin pies. Ah-mazing!



Our day was spent with Jakub, Melanie, food, and football.  It was perfect.  Our feast was "solid" as Ian would say.  I think our parents would all be proud of our spread.  We had deep fried turkey, which I was a little hesitant about.  It was sooo good!  We also had mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, rolls, stuffing, pumpkin pie.  Mmmm...I'm getting hungry as I type!

Later that night I went and saw Breaking Dawn.  I love the Twilight series.   I remember getting the books for Christmas and spending the next four days reading all the books.  Then I reread them.  Crazy?  Maybe, but I love them.  When people make movies of books that you love, I find you tend to be disappointed.  Books are always better than the movie.   In the Twilight series I'm not expecting the movies to be better than the books, but I have enjoyed seeing the books come to life.  Surprisingly Breaking Dawn was no disappointment! I thought it was really good.  :)  If you haven't read the books, go read them!

Today Max and I are going to the Coyotes game.  We might venture out to some stores today, but people are usually scary mean today, and I don't know if I want Max to see that. :) Ha! Really though, I don't know if I want to deal with any of the craziness. 

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and if you were brave enough to go out for Black Friday remember to be nice!

1 comment:

  1. adorable little guy you have :)

    new here! feel free to stop by
    www.thebabyloves.com

    there are even a couple giveaways going on :)

    sabrina

    ReplyDelete