11/2/11

Mission Possible

Is it just me or do you find it ridiculously crazy how fast the months go by?  It's already November!  Where the heck did October go?  Another thing that I find ridiculously crazy is how once Halloween has come and gone it's all about Christmas.  What about Thanksgiving?  You go to Target and all the Christmas decorations, cards, bags, stocking are on display.  At Starbucks the red cups are out and peppermint flavor is back. (This I LOVE and wish it was all year!)  I always say it, but I just can't believe how fast time goes by.  I remember being in elementary school thinking that the days would last f-o-r-e-v-e-r.  I would always tell myself, "I can't wait until I'm a grown-up."  Now I'm a grown-up and I would like time to slow down.  Just a little....

This month is busy.  We have 6 hockey games, Math Night (oh joy), and I have my eye appointment which I always stress out about going to.  I always expect the worse when it comes to my eyes.  Blah I hate these appointments!  This is what I have written down on my calendar.  No telling what other things we add to our to do list.

One thing we for sure need to do is start Christmas shopping early!  Y'know how I said we wait last minute for Halloween?  Umm..that's usually how we are for ALL holidays and birthdays.  It's terrible.  I know this,  Ian knows this, and I think our families know this.  Sad.   So it is my mission that I get Christmas cards and gifts to family and friends out in the mail BEFORE Christmas.  I can do it!!

Happy November!  I hope this month doesn't go by too fast for you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment