2/27/12

Brave Boy

I'm a big boy sitting all by myself!
Hey! That light thing looks cool.

Umm..what are you going to do with that?



Well the date has been set. Max will have his surgery to put tubes in his ears next week. Y'know, every time I heard tubes, I pictured a tube like a straw. Today when it was discussed I learned that they are super tiny. That made me feel better. The whole procedure takes about 15 minutes and we'll be with him up until they do the actual surgery. (That part takes about 5 minutes.) I'll just be happy when it's all over!

4 comments:

  1. a fellow mommy i know has a son who had to have tubes placed and it did wonders for her son. i hope everything goes great for your boy. that can be nerve racking but it's our mommy duty to stay strong for our little ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We've heard great things about the procedure and the outcome, so hopefully it all goes well. :) I'll be happy when it's over and Max won't have anymore ear infections!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you the best! Hope everything goes well. He's so cute.

    Newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete