2/26/12

Great Day

Look! A giraffe!!

Beep beep!

Mommy, I can't take a picture now.  My shoe fell off!

There's a turtle!

Woah! This is way cooler to drive!

Umm no, I want out.

Nom nom nom.

<3

:)

We had such a great day!  We spent the day at the zoo.  Seeing everything through Max's eyes was beyond fun.  He giggled when the flamingos were talking to each other, when the cow mooed, and he saw a turtle swimming.  Everything excited him.  I'm not a fan of the zoo, and yesterday that changed.  I loved it!  Max would point at all the animals he saw and tell us all about them in his gibberish with some recognizable words.  I see many trips back there as he gets older.

Afterwards we went to The Keg to have drinks and an appetizer.  Max tried crab cakes for the first time, and he loved every bite.  He even tried to eat those bites that were going into my mouth. 

We ended our fabulous day with a walk to get the mail.  What better way to check the mail then being pulled in your wagon?  He enjoyed the ride with his hockey stick in tow. 

We had a great family day.  I love spending time just the 3 of us.  With hockey season, most weekends Ian is working, but this weekend the Yotes were on a road trip.  (They won both games!)  So we definitely needed family time and to spoil Max with love and kisses.

Happy weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww bless it looks like you had loads of fun and I love his very appropriate monkey vest :)
    Kelly x

    Ourfootprintsontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete