2/22/12

Happy Birthday

Today I woke up with a nagging feeling that I had something to do today, but I couldn't remember what. Then I'm at work changing the date on the board and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Today is Patrick's birthday. :( Thinking of him I get the thump in my throat, tears threaten to fall, and my heart goes out to my Uncle, Auntie, cousin, and his precious kiddos. He should be celebrating here with loved ones about turning one year older. Instead we're left here celebrating his first birthday in Heaven.

If you look at the picture of his sweet kiddos celebrating his birthday in Heaven, it leaves me speechless to see all the flowers and balloons on his resting place. All those lives he touched. He was one loved person.

Happy Birthday Patrick. May you rest in peace and always be in the hearts of your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment