3/21/12

Cone Heads

It's been 3 days of going back to work and it's been rough.  Not that the kiddos have been bad, but just getting up in the morning and actually going to work...that's the hard part.  I'm just so ready for school to be over, to pack up my room, and to say goodbye to that chapter of my life.  It's sooo close!!

I swear Max has grown so much in the past week.  When we tell Max to jump, he would bend his knees and stand up fast.  Then it turned into picking up one foot off the ground.  Now Max actually jumps!  Both his little feet leave the floor!  Him jumping might be video worthy. :)   He's also a chatter box!  We can see such an improvement since the tubes were placed in his ears.  I'm so happy we had the procedure done! 

Have I mentioned lately how much I love to see Max and Ian interact?  It melts my heart when I see Max walk up to him and crawl into his lap with a book.  There's a twinkle in both of their eyes and it just makes me love them both so much! 


Daddy I can do it to!


That face is priceless!


Ohhh!  I can make the cone stay on my head!


I think I'll just hold it.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment