3/26/12

March MADness

Max during March Madness last year.  He had good posture even at 7 months!

This is how Max was watching basketball yesterday.  If you notice he's looking at me from the corner of his eye, because he knows he shouldn't be doing that.  I told him this, but before I had to snap a picture. :)  I tried my hardest to get him to be standing in front of the tv while watching the game, but he didn't feel like putting on a show.  Go figure! 



Quick Max Facts
-Wow.  Max will say this when he sees something cool.  He sounds just like Wally. (From the movie..Disney?)
-No.  Max shakes his no when ever he doesn't want to do something, which seems to be everything lately.  It goes something like this:

Me: Max do you want to take a shower? 
Max:Shakes head no. 
Me: Max do you need a new diaper? (He smells, so he does need a new one and he knows he does.) Max: Holds his behind and shakes his head no while slowly walking backwards. 

Usually when he shakes his head no, and I make him do whatever awful thing I asked him, it's usually a tantrum.  I always think I've seen the worst of his tantrums, but he always surprises me with something new.  Lately, he forces himself to cry, and he'll scrunch up his cute little face, make little fists, stomp his feet, or if I'm holding his hand he'll just drop to the ground.  Yeah, it's awesome.  I try hard not to laugh, because really it's just funny, but Max CANNOT know this. 

Max definitely is one opinionated little boy and he lets us know what he likes, doesn't like, wants to do, or doesn't want to do.  If he gets mad though, you just have to ask him for a kiss and he forgets that's he's mad.  It works every time. ;)

His Pap-pap and Mum-mum come to visit on Thursday.  We're all excited about this, and I know he's going to have some fun adventures ahead. 

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment