3/6/12

Postcard Swap

I love when you stumble across new blogs and you love them instantly.  I came across Jessica Lynn Writes and saw that she was doing this postcard swap.  I had to send her my blog and name and then she paired me up with another follower.  Of all the places in the world, where is my poscard pal from?!  ALASKA!  Those of you that know me, or have read my blog from way back when, know that Ian is from AK.  I was super excited to participate in the postcard swap! 

On Saturday I received my postcards in the mail!  It's always fun to get real mail!  Thanks Jessica for putting together the postcard swap, and thank you Nina for not sending me one, but two postcards! :)


3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! It's so nice to see bloggers connect and have fun in so many different ways .. Using the good old snail mail method ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you got not one, but two cards! Too fun :) And how cool is it that you have a connection with Alaska?! Love it! thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear the cards arrived! Hugs from AK :)

    ReplyDelete