4/8/12

Happy Easter!!

We made a quick trip to Las Cruces to visit my family.  It was too quick, but I'm happy we got to see them and spend time with them.  :)

Max's godfather/uncle, Antonio, got him a mini golf set.  To say that Max loved it is an understatement.  He could have played with it all weekend if we let him.  We ended up having to hide it from him!  Max also loved Oreo, the family dog.  He just kept saying, "Doggie, doggie!"  He kept feeding him goldfish, so I think Oreo loved Max too.

This morning we went to church, which was packed.  Max and I ended up outside where we played on the steps.  By "we" I mean Max.  He just kept going down the steps, running up the grass hill, to go back down the steps.  We would count them, and would repeat the numbers.  He loves the number three, because he kept saying that number with some umph.  It was cute, and he had lots of fun.

We went back to my parent's house so that Max could hunt him some Easter eggs!  He got the concept right away, and would put one egg in his basket followed by "More?".   He had so much fun, and we had just as much fun watching him hunt for them. 

Happy Easter!!!

 Family=Love

 Max was a pro Easter egg hunter! 




 On our quick trip Max, or should I say Mr. Fussypants also got to see his great-grandma.   He was attached to my hip, and wanted nothing to do with anyone there.  He was introduced to a video called I'm Elmo and I Know It.  I'll put it below.  :)  AND Max FINALLY got a hair cut.  Talk about torture.  He cried the. whole. time.  We were all glad when it was over!

Hope you all had an eggcellent Easter!  Haha!







No comments:

Post a Comment