5/31/12

Water Park FUN

It was beautiful out this morning so we decided to venture to the water park. It's a cute park that has a water pad for the kiddos to play on, buckets that fill up with water and falls on the kids, water guns, a water walk way, and a playground. We got there around 8:45 and there was one other mom there with her kids. We went at the perfect time, because when the clock struck 9 all the mommies and kids came out! It was crazy how fast the place filled up with people and screaming kids. I was kind of nervous of the older kids playing rough and maybe Max getting pushed around. Max owned the place. He was running around, laughing, jumping, screaming with joy, and shouting "wawa! wawa!" We stayed there an hour, and I tricked him by having him go down the slide. Then I scooped him up in a towel and whisked him away to the car....screaming and crying. Now he is fast asleep. I think we'll be visiting the water park once a week if not more. 

Can I sit by you Mama?

Ahhhh!!!

Woah, the water is shooting up!

This is so much fun!

Where did the water go?

:)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Something I'll definitely have to do with my little one.

    ReplyDelete