5/29/12

Water Table, Trains, and a Horsey

Water table!!!
Max had a ton of fun pouring water on himself.  I think by
the end of playtime,  there was more water on him
then in the water table!


Sunday we stayed at the Valley Ho in Scottsdale.  Our plan was to hang by the pool and take Max swimming.  We go check in, and they are having a raging pool party...hookers included.  Okay, so they probably weren't hookers, but Max (and Ian) didn't need to look at that! Ha!  So instead we went to a Railroad park nearby, and Max LOVED it.  We rode the little train they had, and at first Max wasn't so sure about it.  Once it started though, he was waving at people and having a great time.  We also rode the carousel not once but TWICE.  Max had a blast and kept saying, "horsey".  He was one angry little man when he had to get off.

Once the pool party was over and all the scantly clad ladies were out of sight, we took Max to the pool.  There was one other family there with their little guy.  He was 3 and super cute.  He was convinced there were sharks in the pool.  Max had so much fun playing in the water.  Ian showed him how to jump in the pool, and that's all he wanted to do.  "More, more Daddy."  When he says it like that, how can you not let him jump in time after time. 

It was a fun and busy weekend!  Now we're trying to get into a schedule/routine.  This summer Max will be going to school for 3 half days.  While he's there I'll be going to Bikram Yoga, which isn't getting easier, and I still feel like I'm going to die.  I'm just so happy that I get to spend my summer with my little man.  I've already pinned a ton of fun activities for us to do on Pinterest.  I'm pretty excited!! 

Umm..are you sure this train is safe to ride??

Can I get a horsey?!?!

Where should we go Mommy? 

Click it, or ticket.  I know how to drive safe!


Hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment