6/14/12

4 Years



  4 years ago today I married my best friend.  I became a Winklmann.

Clockwise from top left:
1.My Mama is putting on my veil. 2. I was officially dressed and ready to get married! 3. My soon to be husband with his boys.  How handsome! 4.  This was after we were married.  I love how I was looking at him, and then him at me.  Look at those smiles! 5. Our first dance to Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. 6.My girls who stood beside me that day! My sister was so little!

Clockwise from top left:
1. Our first kiss as husband and wife!  2. Posing in the park for our pictures. 3. Haha..no words.
4. Cutting our funfetti cake and about to feed each other.  I'm not gonna lie, I
thought he was going to get it all over my face. 


Family.


Happy Anniversary Ian!!!  I'm so happy I said, "Yes!" when you asked me to marry you, and when I said, " I do." (No exclamation because I didn't yell in church.)  in front of God, our family, and friends.   It has been an amazing 4 years, and I'm so excited to see what our future holds.  To many, many more years with you!  I love you!!

When I showed Max these pictures, he pointed at Jaden and said, "Max!"   Oh my boy....




L.O.V.E

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! It looks like it was such a love filled day when you got married..as it should be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a beautiful day....one that I'd like to relive. I'm a mushy mess today :).

      Delete