7/26/12

Cousins

Cousins are special.  I remember growing up being surrounded by my cousins, and they were my best friends.  They were like my brothers and sisters.  Believe me we fought like we were brothers and sisters.  There's a special bond between us.  

When we were in Alaska, Max was able to spend some quality time with his cousins.  The bond between them was instant.  They played together like they had known each other forever.  I hope their special bond keeps them close as they grow up. 




1 comment:

  1. I had the same bond with my cousins too! There were four girls total and we were always at our grandparents' house playing. My nephews live far from us too and that's super hard because I would love for my kids to make the same memories that I have from my childhood..cousins are the best!

    ReplyDelete