8/28/12

Break. My. Heart.


When Max turned 2 he moved up to a new classroom.   He was sad to leave his teacher who he had gotten attached to, but most of his friends had moved up or will be moving up, so we thought he'd be fine.  Fine he was for a couple days, and then a fire drill happened.  To say the fire drill scared Max is an understatement.  Since having the tubes in his ears he hears much better, but things are also loud.  He'd never heard a fire drill before, and it scared the crap out him.  Since then, taking him to school has been so sad.  He knows we're going there and when we get close he starts to say, "No, no, no."  He sheds a few tears, but when I actually drop him off in his room he clings to me and cries.  Ugh, it breaks my heart.  What's a mama to do?   It makes me want to just keep him home, but I know once he warms up, he's fine and has fun with his friends. 


:(

I hope it gets better, because my heart can't take it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey...Stopping by to let you know I nominated you for a award. Check it out and see if you wanna play along :)

    http://www.aguilarmarissa.blogspot.com

    -Marissa


    p.s I hope it gets better too :/

    ReplyDelete