8/20/12

Happy 2nd Birthday Max!

August 20, 2010

My friend, Nicole, over at This Little Life of Mine did this interview with her little boy, and I told her I was going to steal it!  So I am, and I thought it would be a good idea to do this interview for Max's birthday every year.
Favorite food:
Mac and Cheese
Favorite sport:
Hockey, hands down. 
Favorite show:
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Coolest person on Earth (besides mama):
Daddy!!!
Favorite thing to learn right now:
Counting.  I really like counting my fingers (Daddy taught me)
and my goldfish crackers.
The thing he does most awesomely is:
Well of course I think everything he does is awesome, but the kid can
throw a ball like a pro.  He also says "Pease", "Tank you", and
"Bess you" like a good boy.
If I could go anywhere in the world:
To Neverland to play with Jake, or Disneyland to meet Mickey Mouse.
Favorite color:
Blue
When I grow up I'm going to be...:
A hockey player in the NHL.
Current favorite song:
If You're Happy and You Know It
The Wheels on the Bus
 any FBB song
Favorite book:
How Does Max Feel (Super cute book that
has wooden faces that you put on the monkey to show
how he's feeling) and it has my name.
Three words that describe me:
Happy
Loving
Silly
My favorite season:
In AZ it's always HOT, but
I love summer in AK.
Favorite snack:
Goldfish crackers
Grapes
One food that I dislike:
Green Beans, blah those are gross.  My mama needs to stop making me try them.
I WILL NEVER LIKE THEM.
My best friend:
Brady
Brody
If I had one wish it would be..:
To live by Jbo and Amaya, and have unlimited amounts of goldfish crackers and milk.
Max,
Happy Birthday my little man!!  I cannot believe that you are already two years old!!  Seems like just yesterday I was praying that you would make your debut into the world.  Now you are a rough playing, sentence talking, loving, making messes, singing/dancing, TWO year old.  Daddy and I are so proud of you and love you so much!  Thank you for making our days so much better.
Love,
Mama
*************************************************************************************
My happy boy.
Max gets us to leave the room so he can grab the computer.
I love the computer mama!!
My loves taking a nap.

Maddi showing Max something cool on the phone.



1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!! loved the interview! ;)

    ReplyDelete