8/25/12

P-A-R-T-Y!

Today was Max's 2nd birthday party.  We started off our day with a haircut for the boy.  His hair was looking like Justin Bieber.  I don't have the Bieber fever, and I was tired of my little man's hair looking like a shaggy mess.  My mom and I ventured out to get his haircut, and I thought Max would handle it well.  Ummm, not so much.  He cried, freaked out, and even the yummy sucker didn't calm him down.  It wasn't until my mom played FBB on her phone that he finally calmed down a little.  In the end his haircut was awesome, but we were both covered in hair.  Luckily it's so short that we won't have to go back for awhile.

His party was at Playground Fun Zone.  It's a pretty awesome place.  Him and his friends had the place to themselves to play.  Besides the bday boy, I'd say his bday cake was a huge hit.  My friend, Rebecca, who is a teacher makes cakes on the side.  I asked her if she would make Max's cake, and I'm so happy she did!!  It turned out Ah-mazing!!  Some random little boy tried to grab Elmo's face when we first got there and all of us around the cake yelled, "Noooooo!"  Elmo was unharmed.  Thank goodness.   I think Rebecca needs to open a cake business.  Don't you agree?

Max had a blast up until he saw me holding Nolan.  Then he freaked and wanted me to hold him.  He was a hot mess after that.  When there was about 20 minutes left of his party he decided to play again.   I'm so happy with how everything turned out.  Having his party at PFZ was stress free.  It's so the way to go!!

Thank you to all my friends and family who helped celebrate Max's 2nd birthday.  I'm so glad you all are in his life. (and ours)

My handsome 2 year old with his new haircut.

Playing with Daddy!
Max is jumping in the background. :)
Max and Kinlee.
This is so fun!!
:)
Max's amazing cake!!





Make a wish!
Umm, why are they all looking at me Mama?
Now I look like a real hockey player!!
My love.


 








 



3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Max! Looks like he had a great time! And his cake looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing Cake! Wow! Glad to see him enjoying his special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Max! Looks amazing and fun!

    ReplyDelete