8/27/12

Play Area

Max got so many cool toys for his birthday.  He's in toy heaven right now.   I figured now is the perfect time to organize and clean up his play area.  He was taking over the living room, so I moved his play area to the room across from our kitchen.  It looks pretty nice if I do say so myself.  If I were Max's age I would love to play in all that fun.  Shoot, I'll probably play with him in all that fun!  



 
 
Now we just need to work on having him play in this area, and not bring his toys into the living room...which is what he's doing. :)  We'll get there.


2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem..at the end of the day I just grab a laundry basket and go throughout the house collecting Nicolas' toys to put away lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty good. :) Now its time to play in it and mess it all up!

    ReplyDelete