9/28/12

10 Day Challenge



Oh, I love when blogs do link ups.  I find them to be so fun.  My friend Jessa over at Life of a Sports Wife is doing the challenge, and I decided I wanted in on the fun as well!  It's suppose to be every Thursday, but I'm a day late.  Oh well!    For this week it's 10 secrets about yours truly....so away we go!!

1.  I love chocolate.  By love I mean I have it in some form almost every day.  It might be homemade Reese's PB Cup, or a few chocolate chips.  If it's chocolate...Yum!
2. I have a Keurig, which makes me coffee is about 10 seconds, but I occasionally still buy Starbucks.  Umm hello, pumpkin spice latte. 
3.  I bite my nails.  It's a gross habit, but when I'm nervous I can't help it.
4.  I  have a love for General Hospital.  I know it's a cheesy soap opera that is so predictable, but I LOVE it.  (Jason needs to hurry and figure out that Sam's baby is alive and that Elizabeth is a dirty hooker for changing the bloodwork results AND he's the father!!)
5.  I hated reading until I was in 5th grade.  Then I started reading Sweet Valley Twins, and I've loved reading ever since.   I really love reading books from authors that aren't well known.  My fav is Karice Bolton.
6.  When I was younger (like 7 or 8) my cousin Janee and I called 911.  We said there was some emergency about Mickey Mouse.  We got in trouble.
7.  I was on Bill Nye the Science Guy when I was in 9th grade.  I use to be embarrassed about this fact, but realized when I was older that the experience was pretty cool.  I have the episode on dvd and can't wait to show Max how not cool I was when I was in 9th grade.
8.  I'm a pretty indecisive person.  If there was a place called I Don't Know, Ian and I would be going there all the time. 
9.  I don't like confrontation especially when it comes to close friends.  I tend to hold things in until one day I snap.  When that days comes...watch out.  I know it's bad.  I'm well aware of this...maybe when I'm 30 I'll handle things better.
10.  I get lost easily.  I get all turned around when I'm in a building and get lost.  I once got lost in Allsups (a convenience store for those of you who sadly don't know what an Allsups is).  There were like 6 aisles total in the store and I was looking at the candy and my mom went off to get something else.  I couldn't find her, and it was terrible.  I think I was scarred for life.

Until next Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. I love your secrets way better!!! If you find the place "I don't know" let me know ASAP. I will be there too. Probably not a good thing when we finally hang out! I'm so excited we are doing this together!

    xo
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so fun!! I already have the next 3 scheduled!

      Delete
  2. I like your secrets and I sooooo want a Keurig. I'm your newest follower.

    http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Links up like this are so fun! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous you were on Bill Nye!!! My sister and I used to watch that show every day! I, too get turned around super easy. Bad. Like, at the mall and go into a store and by the time I walk out, I don't remember which direction I came from, bad! I like this link up..where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha just read where it's from...sorry I'm obviously not all here today

      Delete
    2. You should do the challenge!!

      Delete
  4. #8 made me laugh... I would be there often too. ^_^

    Love #2-- I do that too!

    ReplyDelete