Oh, I love when blogs do link ups. I find them to be so fun. My friend Jessa over at Life of a Sports Wife is doing the challenge, and I decided I wanted in on the fun as well! It's suppose to be every Thursday, but I'm a day late. Oh well! For this week it's 10 secrets about yours truly....so away we go!!
1. I love chocolate. By love I mean I have it in some form almost every day. It might be homemade Reese's PB Cup, or a few chocolate chips. If it's chocolate...Yum!
2. I have a Keurig, which makes me coffee is about 10 seconds, but I occasionally still buy Starbucks. Umm hello, pumpkin spice latte.
3. I bite my nails. It's a gross habit, but when I'm nervous I can't help it.
4. I have a love for General Hospital. I know it's a cheesy soap opera that is so predictable, but I LOVE it. (Jason needs to hurry and figure out that Sam's baby is alive and that Elizabeth is a dirty hooker for changing the bloodwork results AND he's the father!!)
5. I hated reading until I was in 5th grade. Then I started reading Sweet Valley Twins, and I've loved reading ever since. I really love reading books from authors that aren't well known. My fav is Karice Bolton.
6. When I was younger (like 7 or 8) my cousin Janee and I called 911. We said there was some emergency about Mickey Mouse. We got in trouble.
7. I was on Bill Nye the Science Guy when I was in 9th grade. I use to be embarrassed about this fact, but realized when I was older that the experience was pretty cool. I have the episode on dvd and can't wait to show Max how
8. I'm a pretty indecisive person. If there was a place called I Don't Know, Ian and I would be going there all the time.
9. I don't like confrontation especially when it comes to close friends. I tend to hold things in until one day I snap. When that days comes...watch out. I know it's bad. I'm well aware of this...maybe when I'm 30 I'll handle things better.
10. I get lost easily. I get all turned around when I'm in a building and get lost. I once got lost in Allsups (a convenience store for those of you who sadly don't know what an Allsups is). There were like 6 aisles total in the store and I was looking at the candy and my mom went off to get something else. I couldn't find her, and it was terrible. I think I was scarred for life.
Until next Thursday!