9/24/12

Oh Where, Oh Where....

have I gone you ask?  I'm here! I'm here!  I don't really have anything exciting/interesting/I gotta share right away on my blog type of stories for you.  We've been a busy family, I've had doctors appointments, more blood was taken (ouch! left a bruise), and I started substitute teaching.  I'm patiently waiting for September to come to an end because we have a fun filled October ahead!  We have a couple exciting trips, which I will overload you with tons of pictures.  We get to see my whole family (dad's side) and Ian's whole family (dad's side).  Ah! I'm so excited!  This is even better than when I saw Nsync in concert, met Giada de Laurentiis, and Shane Doan said hi to me all rolled into one exciting moment! Do you get how excited I am?!

I hope you, yes you, are having a fabulous September.  I hope Fall treats you kindly.  If you live where it's still way too hot for it to be fall, I hope it gets cooler for you.  If you live where it's already getting chilly....well I'm jealous of you and don't want to hear about your weather.  I hope you are happy, healthy, and enjoying life.

Until  next time, when something exciting/interesting/I gotta share right away on my blog type of something happens.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment