10/25/12

6 Places



For 6 Places, I'm going to go with my 6 favorite places we've traveled.

1. Alaska- for Ian this is home.  We've gone to visit a handful of times, but my favorite trip was our first one to the state.  That's the trip that Ian proposed to me.  Awww....




2. San Diego- I love the ocean, and the sound of the waves.  If I could wake up to that sound every morning that would be awesome! 



3. Rocky Point- We vacationed here for our honeymoon.  Beautiful, relaxing, ocean, real Mexican food, and my first trip as a Mrs. 




4. Canada- Oh, I loved it there!!  So green and beautiful!!  I would move there in a heartbeat. 




5. Pittsburgh- the place was full of character.  Just driving around you could tell the buildings held 
some pretty amazing stories.  



6. My parent's house.   It's home. 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I've always wanted to visit Alaska too.. I actually thought about going on the cruise there.. I hear it's beautiful. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AK is gorgeous!! If you get a chance you should totally go!

      Delete