10/11/12

8 Fears


8 fears...okay just because I'm telling you what I'm afraid of, please don't use it against me. 

1. Scary movies.  This one is a no brainer for me.   Scary movies scare the bageezus out of me, and then make me afraid of being home alone.  I'm a wimp, I know.
2. Butterflies.  You already know how my uncles traumatized me with butterflies.  Ugh, I would die if I had to go into one of those butterfly garden things...all those butterflies.  Yikes!
3.  Small planes.  Ian and I once flew over the Grand Canyon for one of those tours.  I closed my eyes the entire flight.  I was a hot mess once we got off.  
4. Deep water.  Like lakes or Blue Hole in Santa Rosa, NM.  Blah, not knowing where the bottom is or what's down there....scary!!!  I always feel like something could grab me and pull me under water.
5. Being robbed.  Knock on wood this has never happened, but I'm so afraid of being home if this were to happen.  
6. Tofu.  I can't get over it.  I bought some and couldn't even bring myself to open the package.  
7. Going blind.  The thought of not seeing after being able to see, or slowly losing vision knowing you're going blind.  Yikes!  Come on eyeball transplants..someone smart create something that makes blindness not an option. 
8. Loved ones dying.  I don't think I handle loss well.  I tend to have the mentality that "It will never happen to me or my family".  Then when it does... I know you can never be prepared for this to happen, but I don't like feeling that type of pain and I don't like to see family members or friends feel that type of pain.  

2 comments:

  1. Why on earth are you afraid of butterflies? They are so delicate and fragile. I love them!

    I am stopping over via the link up at BlogLoveTherapy.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, #4 is def a fear of mine too.. I think it's from all the horror movies... >_<

    ReplyDelete