This week for the 10 Day Challenge is 9 Loves. Love is a strong word and I don't take it lightly. When I love something or someone, I love it or them with my whole heart. It's serious. My list is in no particular order either. I don't love 1 more than 10. So if you are on my list don't get offended by which number you are. I LOVE YOU, that matters, not the number.
1. Gilmore Girls. I wish this show was still on, but I happily watch reruns all the time. For those of you who sadly never get my Stars Hollow reference, I'm talking about GG.
2. The smell of a new book, which I haven't smelled lately because I buy books for my nook. Put me in a Barnes and Noble and I'm a happy girl!
3. My iPhone. This could be a sad thing, but I love it. It keeps me entertained when I'm waiting in which ever doctors office I may be in for the week.
4. Jenn. I'm not saying I love myself, I'm saying Jenn, my BFF for the past 15 years. I can tell her anything and I know she won't judge me.
5. My family. Obviously. They made me who I am today and I am one blessed girl for all the wonderful family I have.
6. Ian. I was boy crazy growing up. I mean, I had my first boyfriend in headstart, but he dumped me when he went up to Kinder. Lame. When I liked a boy and then I found out they liked me something would weird me out about them. Ian was the first boy that didn't weird me out and the first boy I said "I love you" to.
7. Blogging. I love blogging and reading blogs! I am a self proclaimed blogwhore after all.
8. Max. This kid makes my heart overflow with love.
9. The Coyotes. yes the hockey team as well as the organization. I love them. When Ian started working there not only did I get to enjoy watching men play hockey and occasionally fight, but we've made wonderful friends.