10/26/12

Cars

This morning Max and I made a quick trip to the grocery store to get some milk.  They have the carts with a car attached and Max got so excited, so I let him pick which one he wanted to ride in.  He had so much fun.  He was making car noises, turning the wheel like if he was in a race, and being ridiculously cute.

I've had a major sweet tooth lately, so we drove by the donuts and chose one yummy looking one to share.  (Shhh don't tell Ian)  Oh and share we did when we got home.  Max was all about saying, "Yummyyyyyy!"

 I'm so ready for a nap.  I was ready for a nap before Ian left for work around 7:30.  Max decided to wake up at 4:30 this morning.   I've been laying on the couch, and Max is all about my nook lately.  There is a counting game on there and he repeats it as it counts.  Oh, but if only he were ready for a nap, I'd be happy....maybe I'll trick him.   Asking him if he wants to jump on the bed always works.  ;)



Here are some pictures that I got from Ian. 

This spaghetti is yummyyyy!

Mmmm...I just want to eat you noodle!

Relaxing after all his break dancing. 

Daddy, I'm trying to watch Mickey. 




No comments:

Post a Comment