11/25/12

13 Weeks

 
How far along: 13 Weeks! (Really 13w4d)
Baby's size: size of a lemon (I know it looks more like a bag of lemons)
Sleep: Not good.  I'm either up really, really late or I wake up around 3:00 am and stay awake for 2 hours. ( Thank goodness for Hallmark, because I love watching the Christmas movies.)
Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing some shirts.  I'm still in regular pants.  The maternity pants I bought don't fit quite yet. Probably soon the way this bump is growing.
Food cravings: Anything sweet.  Cheese and pickle sandwiches (Trying to stay away from this yummy goodness)
Food aversions: None.
Symptoms I have: Morning sickness...I'm crossing my fingers and toes it eases up during my 2nd trimester. 
Doctor’s Appointment: December 4th!
Movement: I know it's early, but I seriously feel this kiddo already.  Not like kicks or punches, but it feels like the kid is turning flips.
Belly Button: Innie and I hope to God it stays that way.  Outie bellybuttons creep me out!
Gender: I have a feeling, but we'll see in a few weeks!
What I’m looking forward to: Finding out the gender of Baby W, and having Max feel the baby kick.
What I miss: Sleeping a full night, and not going to the bathroom a bajillion times in one day.

This was me at 13 weeks pregnant with Max...crazy difference.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment