11/15/12

3 Films



I love movies.  I love when I watch a movie and I can't wait to buy it.  Then when I buy it I'll watch it over and over again.  I have childhood favorites, movies that I loved in highschool, college classics, and now movies that I currently love.

1. Bring It On- umm hello "spirit fingers"!  I loved this movie.  In college my friend, Brooke, and I would watch this all the time.  We could quote it word for word.  We'd also laugh like we'd never seen it. 




2. You've Got Mail- the way some people feel about Sleepless in Seattle is the way I feel about this movie.  I love it.  I love that Meg Ryans character owns a book store, and she reads to the kiddos.  I so want my own bookstore one day.  There are parts in that movie that I die laughing. 



3. The Vow-I think people either loved it or hated it. I happen to love it. One, it has Channing Tatum and Scott Speedman (Felicity fans....need I say more about Mr. Speedman?) well really that is just a good reason right there to love it. Ha! Really though I like how we saw the love story from the guys point of view...usually it's the girls. I didn't like how she didn't get her memory back, but it's based on a true story and that's what happened. (I read the book, and it's not what I expected. I liked the movie better than the real story. I know, bad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment