11/1/12

5 Foods

My 5 favorite foods of the moment.  Now that I'm pregnant some foods that I use to eat, I no longer love.  

1.  CLT- cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich.  I always think that when someone else makes my sandwich they taste so much better.  When I make myself a CLT it tastes sooooo good.  It doesn't matter if I make or someone else makes it.  It's just a yummy sandwich. 
2. Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas- my friend pinned this on Pinterest and it's so ridiculously good.  
3. Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream- pb and chocolate together, need I say more?
4.  Strawberry shredded mini wheat-  I could eat this for any meal of the day.  I especially love to eat it for dinner.  Yummy cereal and strawberry flavored milk to drink at the end.  Yes please!
5. Bananas- Whether I eat it a banana by it self or on a pb sandwich.  They are good stuff. 




3 comments:

  1. Oh I so love this idea! Mind if I join you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love banana and peanut butter! Yup, I agree, they are good stuff =)

    bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete