11/8/12

Freak Out


This week has been a somewhat busy one for Max and I.  I'm kind of a stressball right now and I'm trying to keep busy so I'm not worrying about something that is out of my control.  So today our busy-ness took us to the library for storytime.  This time there were a lot of kiddos.  We started out with a craft.  Max had fun drawing and placing stars on drops of glue that I had placed on his craft thing.  I have no clue what he was making...a holdable wreath?  What ever it is, it turned out super cute!

Storytime was chaotic and there were loud, crying kiddos.  Max wanted nothing to do with them.  He didn't want to participate in the songs, and you could barely hear the stories because of the kiddos, so he was just sitting on my lap looking like a scared child.  Then they brought in a person dressed as a bald eagle (all the stories and activities had to do with Veteran's Day) talk about freak out!  Why they thought the kiddos would enjoy that is beyond me.  Max freaked out, and we ended up leaving shortly after that.   Fun stuff let me tell you!  Now, I'm ready for naptime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment