11/18/12

Lemon Cookies

A couple weeks ago,my friend Leslie brought over these lemon cookies that were beyond delicious.  She left the plate and they were seriously gone by the next day.  They were soft and chewy, which is how I love my cookie to be!  So I asked her for the recipe and it's the easiest recipe ever.  Granted I totally messed it up the first time I attempted the cookies, but this time around I nailed it!  Plus it only has 4 ingredients.  Leslie also said you can do any flavor.  I did lemon, because that's what she did and I wanted to stick with what I liked.  Next time I'll attempt chocolate.  Yum!
1. Cool Whip, Lemon Cake, Lemon pudding, egg. (If you're going to change the flavor, make sure the pudding or jello flavor match. Or you can mix and match like strawberry cheese cake.)
2.  The batter is think and sticky.
3. Take spoonfuls and roll them in powdered sugar (I guess it's 5 ingredients.)
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
5. Let them cool on the pan for a few minutes.
6. Eat and Enjoy!!
 
They passed the toddler test. Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment