12/19/12

17 Weeks!

All you get is the bump this week.  No smiling face
from me...I'm not feeling too well this morning. 

How Far Along:  17 Weeks!
Baby Size: Turnip
Maternity Clothes: Mixing regular clothes and maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: Nope.
Weight gain: 6.5 lbs.  (My appetite has been all over the place.  One day I'm hungry and everything looks good, other days food is the last thing I want...)
Sleep:  Usually awake from 2:00-4:00 in the morning, but last night I slept the whole night!
Best Moment of the Week: Watching Max skate on the ice for the first time with a tiny pair of skates.
Movement:  I can't feel kicks all the time, but when I'm sitting still I can feel the babes move.
Food Cravings:  None this week...I tell ya I'm having a love/hate relationship with food.
Gender:  My lack of patience got the better of me. :) Girl!
Belly Button in or out: IN!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Morning sickness has made a come back, but nothing too bad.  Nothing in particular is making me sick, but I feel nauseous when I wake up.
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: Nothing to do with pregnancy, but I kinda miss snow.  I'm not a fan of snow, but now that Max is older, I think it would be so fun to play in with him.
What I am looking forward to: Going to NM!
Nursery: Just a thought.
Emotions:  Since Friday I've been a sobbing mess while watching the news or reading articles on Sandy Hook.  Ian told me I need to stop reading the articles, because I get too upset.  The whole thing just breaks my heart. :(
 Next Doctors Appointment: Jan 8th with Dr. S!

No comments:

Post a Comment