12/27/12

18 Weeks

How Far Along:  18 Weeks! (and 1 day)
Baby Size: Mango
Maternity Clothes: Mixing regular clothes and maternity clothes.
Today I'm wearing all non maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: Nope. Give it time.  They will magically appear.
Weight gain: 6. lbs. Perhaps my scale is broken.  If next week it's still 6 lbs I will have to buy another one....or I'll just keep it and I'll go about my days thinking I've only gained 6 lbs during this pregnancy.
Sleep:  This morning I was awake from about 2:45-4:30ish, but the past few nights I had been sleeping surprisingly well.
Best Moment of the Week: Spending time with the family in NM.
Movement:  I'm feeling her more and more as the days go by.
Food Cravings: Nope.
Gender:   Girl! (Max is still saying brother so maybe at the ultrasound in a couple weeks they'll say the baby is really a boy)
Belly Button in or out: IN!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Perfume...the really strong smelly ones.  Maybe it's my super power of smell, but I don't get how other people around me don't smell the perfume that strong...or the people wearing it.
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: Family.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Max grow more and more each day.  His sticker chart is almost full of stickers from going to the potty!  His sentences are becoming more clearer, though he still rambles like he's speaking Chinese.
Nursery: Still the guest bedroom as of right now.
Emotions: HAPPY!
Next Doctors Appointment: Ultrasound Jan. 7th and seeing Dr. S the 8th!

2 comments:

  1. It's all happening, I love following your journey journal. Thanks for sharing it Jen! I look forward to the next one! Good luck with your next appointments and hopefully she remains a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete