1/2/13

19 Weeks

 
 
How Far Along:  19 Weeks!
Baby Size: Mango (apparently I got ahead of myself with the size of the Little Miss.  She was actually the size of a bell pepper last week.)
Maternity Clothes: Mixing regular clothes and maternity clothes
(The way this bump is popping I think it will be strictly maternity by next week.)
Stretch marks: No ( sometimes I remember to but the lotion on that swears there will be no stretchmarks, but really it lies.  I put it on daily with Max and bam stretchmarks.)
Weight gain: 7.5 lbs (My scale must speak the truth, and is in fact not broken. )
Sleep: What's sleep?  I'm not sure why at night I have to pee a million times and during the day it's only like 100 times.  I've also been reading books on my nook and that's also been a factor in my lack of sleeping.  What? Sometimes books are just that good.
Best Moment of the Week: Spending New Year's Eve with my two favorite boys.  I still can't believe Max stayed up to ring in the new year.  His addiction to Angry Birds might have helped a little....
Movement:  Yup, but I'd say it's still not consistent yet.  I feel her more at night.
Food Cravings:  All I've wanted this week is Peach Cobbler.  I'm seriously going to have to make some, because it's all I think about.  I've even pinned some recipes on Pinterest, so you know I'm serious about it.
Gender:  Little Miss, which Max wants to name Kiki Football.  Kiki after the girl who wears too much pink on Fresh Beat Band, and Football because that is all we've watched for the past 4 days.
Belly Button in or out: In.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I got a tad bit nauseous after eating a Cutie and getting in the car.  Must have been the acid, or the fact that I may have eaten two.  
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I miss: Being able to stand up quickly and not feel pain like I'm getting stabbed on my side.  I'm not over exaggerating at all.
What I am looking forward to: Our play date with K!  Max has missed her so much. 
Nursery: I've been pinning away on Pinterest with ideas.  We're leaning towards moving Max into the guest room, which happens to have a Yotes jersey hanging up.  So he'd have a hockey room.  Then make the Little Miss's room navy and pink.   Just a thought though.
Emotions: I'm one happy pregnant lady.  Today though watching the Rose Bowl Parade a soldier surprised his wife and kid during the parade and I was a sobbing mess.  Max asked me, "You okay Mommy?"  I wonder what thoughts go through his head when I'm sobbing over something I see on tv.
Next Doctors Appointment: Next week!

2 comments:

  1. I just ran across your blog for the first time and it looks like we are both expecting our second borns at the same time and that our first borns are about the same age! Hope your pregnancy continues to go well - good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading!! Congrats on your second one on the way!

    ReplyDelete