1/16/13

Bump Day!

I swear I don't only own black tshirts.  I'll add some color next week. 

How Much Longer: 19 Weeks! (I'm counting down, because that seems way more exciting to me, and makes me feel like I won't be pregnant forever. )
Baby Size: Pomegranate
Maternity Clothes: Big ole' yes to this. (Though I'd much rather be wearing my pjs all day.  Don't judge.)
Stretch marks: No, but they have 19 weeks to make their lovely appearance. 
Weight gain:  9.75 (Haha, just kidding.  I'm at a whopping 10 lbs.  Though today I just feel big.)
Sleep:  Yes!  (I know what it feels like to sleep again.  So much in fact, that I don't want to wake up in the morning.  I'm probably jinxing myself with bragging about my lovely nights of catching much needed z's)
Best Moment of the Week:  Taking Max and K to story time at the library. (Ridiculously cute. and they witnessed a fight and how not to act.   Everything is a learning lesson. ) I also got my sewing machine in the mail, which I was super excited about and I can't wait to sew something...even though I have no idea how to use a sewing machine. 
Movement:  Yes!  We're so close to Max feeling her kick. 
Food Cravings:  None. (After I gave in to the peach cobbler craving, there's been nothing.  Ian had a craving for something sweet the other night. Maybe he's getting my cravings now. )  It's not really a craving, like I have to eat it right this second, but I could eat avocados for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everyday. 
Gender:  Girl!
Belly Button in or out: In, but I have this awful feeling that it's going to pop out. I swear that freaks me out beyond freaking out. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope! (Knock on wood.)
Labor Signs: .I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction, and I'm not sure if it's normal to have them this early.  I don't remember them hurting with Max, but this one yesterday hurt like a mother effer.
Wedding ring on or off:  On.
What I miss:  Not having to pee all the time. (ALL THE TIME) I don't remember being like this with Max.  TMI?  It's only pee I'm talking about.  You're lucky I'm not scaring you with other things. (I'm being so serious.)
What I am looking forward to: Getting Little Miss's first pair of shoes in the mail! (Well actually two pairs of shoes, a onesie, and a pair of leggings. I seriously died when I saw the clothes at Old Navy.  Shopping for a girl is so much fun!) The hockey game on Sunday, and my family coming to visit!
Nursery: Still just a thought with a lot of pinning going on at Pinterest.  I may be all pinned out.
Emotions:  Well I thought I've been pretty happy, but if you talk to the husband I've been grumpy.  I'd believe me, not him.
Next Doctors Appointment: Feb. 5th!!

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun shopping for girl clothes, isn't it? BTW, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's so fun!!! I can't wait to put her in the clothes I've bought. :)

      Delete