1/30/13

Bumpity Bump Day



How Much Longer: 17 weeks to go!!
Baby Size: Grapefruit (In case you were really wondering my uterus is the size of soccer ball.)
Maternity Clothes:  Still mixing and matching.  (Happy dance!)
Stretch marks: None.
Weight gain:  11.5 lbs.  (I'm surprised it's not more because I've been feeding my chocolate obsession.)
Sleep:  Meh. (I knew all my bragging about sleeping so good was going to jinx myself.  I all of a sudden cannot get comfortable.  It's miserable.)
Best Moment of the Week:   Max feeling the Little Miss kick. (Make my heart burst with love.)
Movement:  She's a moving, grooving girl.
Food Cravings:  Chocolate.   (I don't think I need to explain this one again.)
Gender:  Girl!
Belly Button in or out: In, but I'm telling you now if it pops out (freaky) I'm putting a band-aid over it.  Maybe I have an outtie belly button phobia.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  There has been no queasy feeling or sickness in quite some time. (knock on wood.)
Labor Signs: .None.
Wedding ring on or off:  On.
What I miss:  Caesar (The drink that is.  Our Canadian friends are coming next week and I won't be able to have the yummy, mouth watering drink.)
What I am looking forward to: Getting Little Miss's bedding in the mail!  
Nursery: Still pinning away, but we know the colors.  Now to get crafty with the decor.
Emotions:  All emotions this week...more so pissed than happy though.  (Not with Ian, so don't you Ian fans worry :))
Next Doctors Appointment: Next week!

4 comments:

  1. So much fun! I always got an outie. Well, it was kind of non-existant, but still an outie. :P Such a cute bump! And how fun to be expecting a girl! I've got three and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure an outtie is no big deal, but it seriously just freaks me out! I'm excited for girly clothes and bows! :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, when you feel that kick, it's an amazing feeling. ^_^ Good luck and I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete